Oilfield Electricians in Grande Prairie and Area
Our Electricians are on call 24/7 to provide emergency electrical services and support when downtime can mean the difference between keeping you on schedule and on budget. Staff at ADC Electric. work tirelessly to troubleshoot and find solutions to your electric issues at your location and on your time. Put simply, we are here for you.
Electrical Preservation and Maintenance
ADC Electric offers on-site consultations and routine maintenance to Oil and Gas sites to minimize unscheduled downtime due to electrical system issues and component malfunctions. With Thermal Imaging and Insulation testing as just a couple of services we offer; we can tell you how your electrical systems are operating far beyond what the eye can see.
New Site Construction
For new Oilfield construction or expansion projects, ADC Electric works with Consultants, Supervisors, and Engineers closely to complete new installations on time and on budget. Our firm grasp on the rules of the CEC section 18 Hazardous Locations, gives our customers the peace of mind that their installation is being completed properly and safely the first time. Our HSE program has been structured specifically to bridge the gaps between health, safety, and environment for our clients, staff, and community. Our track record and testimonials prove it.
If your Oil & Gas site needs an Electrician with fast response times, ADC Electric Ltd. is here to serve.
ADC Electric Ltd. also offers Commercial, Industrial and Residential services.
Services for Oilfield Customers
ADC Electric performs new construction, offers regular preventative maintenance, and repairs, renovates, replaces or upgrades all your Oil and Gas Electrical systems and equipment. Here are just some examples of where our Electricians can serve you:
- Power Distribution
- Network Wiring
- Solar Power and Off-Grid Systems
- Cable Tray Systems
- Remote Terminal Unit (RTU)
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Full-service Electrical Design and Layout
- Thermal imaging studies with picture documentation
- Heat trace
- Megger Insulation Testing
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Inspections and examinations
- Recommending energy-saving and energy-management systems and solutions
- Fixing motors and supervising motor control centres (MCC)
- Safety inspections and solutions for hazardous areas
- Emergency Power, Battery Backup and Electrical Restoration
- Ground fault detection troubleshooting and isolating
- Septic Systems and Water Treatment
- Installations, relocating and repairs of fans, ground wires, indoor and outdoor lighting to light standards, control panels and breakers, outlets, switches, fire alarms, security systems and more
Does your project or site have unique electrical requirements? Looking for turn-key Electrical Service?
Ask us a question or get a quote today.
Check Out All of Our